Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh My God,I hate myself..y i'm so obtuse..

Just now at class i think a lot
Y he said like tis to me?
then i think n think n think..

some is his problem
but oso got some my problem

y?
last time he said that he will treat me as a fren
then de next day he reli treat me as a fren
juz dunno y i still confusing
n i sms him n ask him lot
mayb like that until he feel that i'm a faker
said tat i'm free d some more ask him that kind of questions

actually
i'm not a faker
juz i confusing n very obtuse
i need ppl to say very details n very clearly
when he said something
i will know what his meaning after a few days
damn hate myself
y my brain so slow wan..

n bcoz like tat i scold n said a lot excessive sentences

all de stuff i will be ok n very calm n cold
but when on relationship stuff
i feel that
i'm not a person who very calm again
i will say something n done anything without thinking

oh shit!
i dowan bcoz like tat n lose a fren like tis...

sorry about wat i had said last time
i'm fine now
wake up d
m hope u will be fine too

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haiz....time will heal u...try to leave everything behind...this is called detachment...