Monday, October 27, 2008

2 days with My Lovely Family

Yesterday my family came here n find me
long time no see d ma
miss me lot
haha...
of coz i miss them too

they less travel coz they need work
opportunely
yesterday is Sunday
today is public holiday
pluz my sis just finish her PMR exam
so they can come here

hang out with them
n overnight at my relative house
i feel.......
warm
not so lonely actually
they take care of me
talk to me
joke with me
n else...

when hang out with them
i eat a lot!!!
dunno y
recently i can eat a lot!!
mayb bcoz i eat eat eat to reduce my stress n sadness
haha...

when i with my family here(KL)
i feel like wan2 go bek to taiping
miss taiping so much
haha..
but i know i cant go bek alwiz
i less go bek to my hometown
coz i need to study
n i'm not a child anymore
i got many things that i wan to do n need to do

anyway
i love u all

No comments: