Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dream...Scary & Weird!!!

OMG!!
Again??!!
why i can dream this kind of things??

Last night
i dream
that i was in my hometown
got 1 guy
he really abnormal
he trying TO KILL ME WITHOUT REASON!!!

very scare that time
i try avoid him
but dunno y he still stay near around me
pluz i work at his place
dunno is what company
juz feel that de company quite big n lot of workers

then i know his bro
so i stay together with his bro so that he wont kill me
haha...XD

me n his bro walking outside my house
n i saw Nicholas Teo shooting near my house
then i pass by
Nicholas Teo look at me for a while n ask me got interested on shooting
wow
great chances le
when i wanna say YES
then dunno y i on de small swimming pool d
n tat abnormal guy was bside me with knife

waliu!!
very scary le
y sudd like that wan

then i wake up d..

dream got ppl ask me for shooting then good lo
then y can dream some1 wanna KILL me!!!

help me~~

No comments: