Sunday, April 12, 2009

"Funny" Day...

wahahaha...
what a "Funny" day..

today went to PC fair with my bro
then go find my friend,Andy's Birthday present
coz later wanna go to his birthday party
with my teacher n some friends

at 7pm something
my teacher have to go to The Curve
coz he got perform there
but me n friends stay there a while

actually we want to *chao at 9pm
mana tau Andy ask us stay 1st
to wait for his Birthday cake
haha...

until 9.40pm like tat
Fish cant tahan d..
said wanna *chao d
so Andy take out Birthday cake
n we sing Birthday song...
after that we *chao d

we go fetch some other friends

while we on the way to The Curve
we feel tat the car got problem
then we stop the car beside n check..
rupa-rupanya...tayar puncture
shit la..
tat time we at the high way to go Mid-Valley
then we take out spare tayar
mana tau tat spare tayar rosak juga..
haiz....

then we think n call some friend who drive kancil
haha...

i sms Eugene n he phone me by his friend's phone
he ask me to bcareful then end our conversation..
i feel like he not worry n care on me
but i think another way
mayb he think tat i with friend
so he tak begitu worry gua..
i dunno...

finally we call a friend who got kancil,Jacky
we ask him to come here n save us
haha...
then we change tayar then *chao d
we stand there until 12am something
baru *chao
haiz..
then we no need go The Curve watch our teacher perform liao..
so we decide go makan makan..

i quickly phone Eugene n tell him our situation
talk a while
coz dowan him worry..

then Jacky send us back..
this is the 1st time he drive to KL
he not really know the road

tat time i plan to sms for Eugene to let him know tat i on the way back home
but then
i think to send msg for him when i at home
while i still thinking to send him msg now or at home
he phone me n ask me where m i
i feel so happy
coz he care n worry about me
i told him i on the way home
n will sms him while at home

Finally reach home d
i sms Eugene 2 msg
but he din reply
coz his phone no credit d
so.......
nvm...

*sleep...
zzzZZZZ....

No comments: