Saturday, April 11, 2009

Choir Concert

Tonight...
10/4....
8pm...
is UCSI Choir Concert..

today i din go for HAMM 1 class
i juz go for Song Writing class coz need to pass up the assignment
after that
i went to Public Bank to bank in the rental for my landlord...
after that Eugene follow me to my house for rest
zzzzZZZZZ.....

tired ma...
rest d then got energy for choir
haha...

Choir Concert start on 8pm
all of us muz bring 1 friend to attend
luckily my friend.Steven Chea got come
haha...
thanx lot ya...^^

while singing
erm.....
hmmmm.....
erm................
i sing wrong le..
but juz a bit la..
hehe....

I like Oye and Dubula..
nice le...
haha...

after concert
I take photo with some friend



still got some pic de...
juz i din get other pic yet...
coz not my camera ma...
hehe...

after that
me,eugene n friend went to McD makan..
long time tak makan d...
yum yum~~

No comments: