Monday, November 10, 2008

Situation...Character...etc...

The previous post i wrote that i FREE on Nov n Dec
doesn't mean that i free whole days..whole weeks n month
n oso doesn't mean i bz whole days...whole weeks n month
when u all asking me
y must i explain clearly to u all?(u all r not my family)
everybody got their own privacy n their stuff
so have i..

On our Friendships
if u all say n make something to hurt me n let me feel dissappointed with u
n break our friendships
after that u all wan2 friend back wit me
SORRY
although i didn't hate u
n i dun despise
but i cant friend n accept u anymore

i hate ppl who din take care of other ppl feeling
i hate ppl who alwiz force ppl to do something that they dowan to do
if ppl dowan to do or dowan accompany u
u will say ppl selfish
while arguing
u will say that u r not forcing n u r asking
but IS THIS THE WAYS U ASKING PPL??!!
SWT!!

at the moment
got 2 "friends" that i CANT accept them anymore
bcoz when i advice them
they scold back to me
i treat them as friend
but they treat me as MAID!!
SPEECHLESS...

i use different ways to treat
different character in different situation
but i can tell u all is
i'm not faker
so?
what n when is the real me?
u all try to figure out...

No comments: