Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bad Luck >.<

Yesterday night
i'm so CARELESS
my friend send me home after yum cha
then i enter my room n take out my bottles
n wanna go down stair to refill water

i lock my door n close it
i realize that........
My Keys Was Inside My Room...
faint~~

so how?
my room in front of me
but i cant get in
n my room-mate didn't come bek oso
sobsob...

so?
i went to my friend house overnight
then today morning wait my room-mate come bek
since she some foundation class with me
so i can take my book n music score when she come bek
haha...

after that case happen...
i told myself..
dun so CARELESS again!!!

3 comments:

婕米恩 said...

luckly u bring ur phone along..

sSeong said...

next time be careful! ^.^

JynNie LuA said...

haha...ya...luckily i got bring my phone...if not i cry out loud liao...haha...
i will becareful next time...