Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bored Holiday

Degree Course for this sem now HOLIDAY d
although i got foundation class
but still feel boring
many ppl will wonder y i got foundation class
m i foundation student or degree student??

come on la
I'M DEGREE STUDENT!!!!
juz bcoz de audition
Mr.Juan wan me take foundation subject
that is Aural Foundation 3
juz onli for this sem
next sem i'm totally is degree d
no more FOUNDATION sunject
although my Major Instrument now is foundation
haha...XD

2day got major class
feel very pai seh lo
din practice
luckily i got do homework
if not
Mr.Wilson will chatter d
haha...

ok
sorry Wilson
i will practice hard d
>.<

now
degree course is holiday-ing
i still need study for foundation
tuesday n thursday,10am until 11am
then is major class on wednesday at 12pm until 1pm
others...
FREE!!~~~~

so miss my friends
so miss my family
so miss Taiping....

No comments: