Sunday, November 30, 2008

100th Post..!!!..me..Me..ME~~!!

Yeah~yeah~hooray~
This is my 100th Post...

this time dunno wan2 write about what..

erm...
my style??
or what??

OH YA!!
i just snap some photo...
hehe...XD

Photobucket
many peoples said that i look like Japanese n Korean
how u think??

Photobucket
is that me?
YES!!
is me!!
didn't do any edit!!
is PURE me!!!

ok o not?
nice o not?
pretty o not?
actually i dun have confident le...
if wan me hang out like that
a bit scare...
haha...

ok ok
mayb somebody will punch me o else
coz.....bla bla bla....

anyway
how u think about that??

i wear spec better
OR
didn't wear spec??

haha...
blur liao...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

spec suits you ^^
but without it, also nice.

Anonymous said...

i still think specs i can recognise u...but if u meet me on da road...i think if u dun call me i sure wont recognise u.....