Sunday, June 7, 2009

Celebrate Birthday with MK Family...^^

Saturday night actually i have activity at Sungai Wang...
so yesterday i sms to Fish n told her tat i cant go for MK gathering..
n she reply me tat teacher said I MUST GO!!!
so i have to cancel my activity at night n go for MK gathering...

tat time i feel weird
y i must go le...
hmmmm......
got something happen..
i know wat but not sure..
juz check it out...

after work at Serene Studio at Kepong
Fish come n fetch me to MK there...
then we all went to "Dian Hua Can Ting"

tat time got Ying Wei teacher,me,Fish,Andy n his gf,mAndy,Hui Jun,Zhi Ling,Ah Man
n 2 new friends
which is Ivan and Handy...
i like Handy eyes..
looks beautiful...
hehe...
XD

i eat i talk...
Andy call me n point dunno where la..
then i look.............
Ivan n mAndy pop out birthday cake out
n they sang happy birthday to me...
haha....
so touch...
sobsob...

this is the 1st time i celebrate with friends like this
n this is the 1st Birthday tat i celebrate in outstation...
thanx to my MK family...
muackz muackz..^^

love u all...^^

2 comments:

Kw3k said...

那天看到你酱开心,大家都很开心~
在这也祝你21岁生日快乐~

From:慧君

stanley said...

i'm ying wei ...
not yin wei ...