Monday, February 2, 2009

Recording and Interview at Serene Studio

today i went to Kepong
Serene studio there to do recording for my Competition at Singapore..

while recording..
i learn something there
i see how they mix and bla bla bla..
so pro...
and did very fast..
i think i have to do lot of practice...
haha...

after finish recording..
i had an interview for internship in Serene Studio..
i think some of u know about Serene right?
she had some album called "I'm not Serene" and "I'm not A Star"

she ask me lot questions
and i let her read my details
and let her know about my stuff
she told me lot of things
like her experience
and told me about attitude as a traineer

erm...
is because her assis,Rab ask me go for interview
and i oso got interested on it
so i juz go try n see
haha..
of coz hope i can get it...

good luck to me...^^

No comments: