Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines' Day...

14th of Feb
Valentines' Day

i spend the whole day at Singapore with my friends

we take 10.30am bus and reach at Singapore at 4.30pm
and then reach our hostel like around 6pm
we take our dinner then spend our time in our room

actually we had a sound-check at UCC hall on 8.30pm wan
and we plan after sound-check can go out lepak d
mana tau finalish i/c phone me n told me that de sound-check cancelled
cause there got some technical problem
so have to do sound-check on the next day 9am
which mean the next day we have to wake up early
sobsob...
we tot can sleep cukup cukup wan cause the rehearsel is n 1pm..

so Valentines' day we juz spend our time in our room
Zu,sSeong and V'Foong chatting and gossip
me and Eugene watch movie with my stupid mini super mini laptop (yvonne said wan XD)
haha...

haiz...
that's my valentines' day...
so boring le...
haha...

anyway
Happy Valentines' Dayz....

No comments: