Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Year 2009...

Chinese New Year...

my class start on Wednesday,28th of Jan
which is the 3rd day of CNY...
so i have to come back on tuesday..

i dunno when i will go back to my hometown again...
mayb will until sem break onli can go back
haha...
busy life..
gonna miss my family..

2009 year
is good year for me...
about me on last sem n this sem is totally different

why?
coz i'm look happy n not so EMO like last sem
haha...
i'm Happy Girl right now..
n not alone...

1 thing is right..
Happy Happy go Lucky..
when u happy
luck will come n get u..
so bcoz of that
i have a chance to get wat i wan

in sch
thanx to Steph to let me play with different instruments
so that i can learn a lot n oso can improve myself
although i really wanna play drum coz easy for me
haha...XD
n thanx to Eugene n Sceret who lend me e.guitar n bass
thanx lot ya...

then..
after sch
i got friends like Sceret,J,M'Yan n so on
eat together,chat together n so on..
so i feel that i'm not alone anymore..

outside
i got good teacher who teach me Vocal...
then i meet a person call Rab on MSN
which is an Artist call Serene's assistant
he/she ask me to apply intership for Music Industry
n he/she help me to make appointment for interview
so that i no need to send my profile n wait for interview
Thanx lot ya..

n then about competition
i very happy when i know i can get in Final
the competition of Grand Final is on 15th of Feb
i wanna thanx to my friends who helping me out
n hope can get a good result on Grand Final at Singapore...

anyway..
i love u all
my friends
my family
all of u
I LOVE U ALL...

Happy Happy Go Lucky...
keep it on..

No comments: