Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bowling & Pool...Me vs Sceret..

Just come back from Mid-Valley
me n my friends,Ai Jia,Sceret n Xing Xing..XD

we all lepak-ing at Mid-Valley
then we wanted to watch movie
choose choose chosee
then decided to watch BedTime Story
since still got time
i suggested to play bowling

Ai Jia n XingXing dowan to play coz they dun have socks
so juz me n Sceret play la..
i really not a good player
but i WON Sceret!!!!
wakakaka...
this is the 1st time i won
i get 81 n she ger 68 i guess
wahahaha...

after that we go enjoy our movie...

after finish our movie
Sceret wanted to play Pool
wan 'challenge' me
but...........
i din play b4 n dunno how to play
i alwiz play online punya pool wo..
so obviously
Sceret bully me d lu...
haha...

1st round i juz masuk 2 ball onli
very malu...>.<
then 2nd round
i let Ai Jia play
hehe...

since outside our sch there got Pool
we go play n practice then challenge again...
wahahaha..

No comments: