Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Great news for this new sem..!!!

haha....
everybody
i pass my JURY 1..!!!
yeah~~~

i'm so happy..
coz at the 1st sem
i tot i was foundation n will take foundation jury on 3rd sem
until my 2nd sem
3 weeks b4 Jury
Mr. Juan told me tat i'm taking Jury 1
i terkejut tat time
i use 3 weeks to memories n prepare all the stuff for my Jury except practice with band
i didn't practice my song with band

tat day Jury
me n my band juz play oin the spot
luckily juz 1 song play in band
then other 2 songs is SOLO

omg
tat time i play wrong chord wrong notes....
n the judge was Mr. Juan and Mr. Adil some more...
tat day i tot i sure FAIL d...

then today
juz now i sms to my major lecturer
he reply n told me tat the result is F..
ok
fine
i'm know i will get F
then i nter Seong Seong class
n he gave me my result
i read it
my result is 60%
IS PASS!!!!

huraay~~~~~

what a GREAT news for me in this sem..
hohoho....

now gonna prepare for my JURY 2
yeah~~~

No comments: