Friday, May 1, 2009

2nd cousin's Wedding...

juz came back from my 2nd cousin's wedding...

2nd cousin...
is my dad's cousin's daughter..
so is my 2nd cousin right??
haha....

she's look very pretty le...
she same age with me...
still young right??
but i wish her happy ever after...

her husband
very tall le...
talk to him like............
wah...
later i post up the photo then u will know...

Ven Fang n beside her is her husband
very tall right??
haha....

tat time i saw my primary & secondary sch friends...
we chatting...
we give our phone number...
of coz la
almost 3~4 years din contact n din meet each other wo...
haha...


my 2nd cousin,V'Fang
i hope u make a right choice
choose a right way...
anyway
i wish u happy forever...


let me feel wanna find a bf d...
ish ish...
haha....
anyway
GAMBATEH!!!

me n my sis....

2 comments:

ven21 said...

dear hooi ching:
thank you and thanks to all your family members who attend my wedding ceremony.
and wish u all,all the best and shen ti jian kang.
:)

JynNie LuA said...

haha...welcome...^^