Monday, January 12, 2009

Singapore Roadshow on 10th of Jan...

Just come back from Singapore
tired but feel enjoy n FUN!!!
yeah!!!~~

me n my friends take 6.30pm bus at Pudu Station
n reach at Singapore on 1am...
quite tired...
we stay at NUS Prince George's Park there...

10am we take our breakfast or lunch
then went to Youth Park


start rehearsel on 1pm...
n that roadshow start on 4pm...

i saw my old friend,Zhuang Li
she came n watch the show
n support me too...
thanx...^^

this is the 1st time we perform at Singapore
Guitarist-zue


Vocalist-is Me.....

we feel very nervous
my hands n legs shaking...
when start sing
my voice shaking too!!!
OMG...
luckily din out of tune
but i think got out of pitch...
haha...
funny..

i was very happy that time
because when i singing performing
i saw got some audiences follow the music
move their body
shake their body
sing some more...
haha...

i wanna thanx to my friends
David Chio
Voon Foong
Seong Seong n Zue
thanx for helping me...
n oso thanx to all my relatives n friends who support me


Oh ya !!!
the Final of 11th XQRJ Chinese Song Writing Competition
is on 15th of Feb
still got 1 month time for us to prepare
Gambateh!!

No comments: