Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FATE????

Just now chat with 1 friend in MSN
he ask me about my competition at Singapore
XQRJ song writing competition

after sharing
he said he dun like compete
and i told him that i juz find some ways and chances to prove myself
see how good I am
so that i will know wat's my weakness
then will improve myself

i ask him to try n find this kind of chances
but he said:"i believe in fate. never have to find chances, chance will find me if it is fated."

what???!!!
swt la...
still got this kind of people...

hello...
if u din find some ways n chances to prove urself
nobody will know u
n no chance will come n find u..
fate r not everything ok..

swt swt...

anyway..
i'm so happy when i join competition...
n i will work hard on it..
of coz will work hard on my studies too...

Gambateh...!!

2 comments:

vitamin1989 said...

Haha...I agree with you..If wait for fate then cham lo..Wait till die for hunger lo..

Anonymous said...

各人有各人的想法嘛~
諒解諒解下~ >.<